We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Dog Beer: An Indianapolis brewery is releasing a beer for dogs, because what good is man’s best friend if he can’t throw back a cold one?
2. Amazon: The online shopping site launched one-hour booze delivery in Seattle this week. You’ll never have to share with friends who “forget” to BYOB again.
3. VMAs: MTV’s attempt at relevance is on this Sunday with host Miley Cyrus. Typically a shocking and somewhat upsetting night of television, you’ll need a couple drinks to make it through.
4. 50 Cent: The man who was once shot 9 times was publicly dissed by French Montana this week. After dating a Kardashian, French seems to be on a mission to show the world just how terrible his judgement can be.
5. McWhopper: Burger King proposed a truce with McDonald’s for one day only to celebrate World Peace Day. By combining their two iconic burgers they would show the world that we all truly can just get along. McDonald’s politely declined and stoners across the world thanked BK for the idea.