1. Halloween- Costumes, candy and cocktails. It’s Halloween weekend, cheers to being someone you’re not.
2. Nor’Easter– It’s not even November and parts of the Northeast are expecting 6-12 inches this weekend. Looks like the spiked eggnog is pouring early this year. Cheers to staying warm.
3. Global Champagne Day- Today is the day to break out the bubbly. Whether you’ve been saving some for a special occasion or happen to have a $7 bottle of the good stuff, its time to pop the cork.
4. Day of the Dead- While you’re recovering from a Halloween hangover, another party will be in full swing. Nov. 1st – 2nd is the time to celebrate Mexico’s Day of the Dead. Toast to family & friends with a shot of tequila.
5. Game 7- After David Freese’s walk-off homer last night it’s looking game 7 is going to get interesting. Cheers to the final showdown.