We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Gay Marriage: Today the Supreme Court ruled that people who love each other can now get married in all 50 states. Your grandkids will be reading about this one in the history books. You’ll want to be able to tell them you celebrated the right way.
2. NBA Draft: Thursday night, dreams came true for some young basketball players. Other ones were drafted to the Knicks. Whether your team’s future is bright or you’re choosing to call the next season another “rebuilding year”, you deserve a drink.
3. Doctors Are Mean: A man from Virginia accidentally recorded his doctors insulting him during his routine colonoscopy. He brought them to court and was awarded $500,000. Time to start saving those mean texts from your ex.
4. Batman Arkham Knight: The hottest new video game has been released and the reviews are in. If you didn’t pre-order then you owe it to yourself to find a copy and disappear into your parents’ basement… just like old times.
5. Seinfeld: Every episode is now on Hulu. Spend the afternoon studying Elaine’s dance moves, take a shot, and hit the dance floor.