We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Westminster Dog Show: A beagle named Miss P won, but we all know it was just Shiloh trying to relive the glory he once knew as a literary and big screen legend.
2. The Oscars: NPH is hosting which means you’ll be spending 3+ hours wishing you were his husband and refilling your wine glass until you start to think it could actually happen.
3. Pitchers and Catchers: They reported to camp this week. Meanwhile, Fenway Park is covered in 7 ft. of snow. So much for the Boys of Summer.
4. Superbug: There was an outbreak in an LA hospital this week due to contaminated endoscopic medical instruments. Meaning for at least two people, an endoscopic procedure wasn’t the worst thing to happen to them that day.
5. Vanilla Ice: He was arrested this week in Florida for breaking into an abandoned home and stealing. When asked for comment he reluctantly said ‘anything less than the best is a felony’.