We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Syracuse Basketball: The Orange is banning itself from post-season play due to an ongoing NCAA investigation. Some support it, others question it, we’re just glad they announced it early enough to plan our brackets.
2. Brian Williams: He came clean this week about that whole Iraq helicopter story. But we’re still waiting for an apology after his daughter’s NSFW GIRLS season premiere.
3. Harper Lee: She announced that a much-anticipated second book is on the horizon. Prepare for HBO to show nothing but To Kill A Mockingbird on repeat for the next 3 months.
4. Snow: New Englanders are starting to forget what grass looks like. With record-breaking storms and more snow on the way, their only hope is a fridge full of alcohol.
5. Three Parent Babies: Starting next year, the UK is allowing the DNA of 3 different people to be used to create a baby and remove the risk of inheriting disease. And you thought finding one person to spend the night with was hard…