We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Oscar Nominations: They were released yesterday and everyone has an opinion- including us. As huge Lego Movie fans, we take their exclusion as a personal attack.
2. El Capitan: Two brave/crazy guys free climbed to the top of this rock formation in Yosemite National Park. They’re the first ones ever to do it, and probably the last because couches exist.
3. Taxes are coming: Pray for money back, plan for money due. Cry because you have a waste a weekend figuring it all out.
4. Facebook at Work: They’ve made it available to a small group of partners this week. With a new color scheme and some added features, we can safely keep up the charade that we’re actually working from 9 to 5.
5. NFL Playoffs: It’s the most wonderful time of the year… unless your team didn’t make it this far. Whether you’re in the crowd, at the bar, or on your couch keep the drinks coming.