We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Resolutions: It’s only day 2 of 2015 and we’re willing to bet you’ve given up on that ‘drink less alcohol’ plan. If you’re going to fail, might as well do it with gusto.
2. Salt: The bottom of Morton Salt Factory’s grocery bag broke this week, leaving cars buried underneath wayyy more salt than you need for a tequila shot. It’ll take a long time, but we believe we can drink enough Margaritas to make sure it doesn’t all go to waste.
3. Las Vegas: They got a little bit of snow on New Year’s Eve. Snow. In the desert. We don’t know what the odds were on that, but we’re willing to bet someone made a lot of money.
4. Playoffs: The NFL Playoffs start this weekend. Take it, Jim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk
5. You Can Rally: If you did New Years Eve right, you had a nasty hangover yesterday. We were right there with you. But what kind of people would we be if we gave up now – when there’s still 2 perfectly good nights to drink ahead of us?