We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. HBO: It was big news this week when HBO announced a standalone streaming service. Share your last beer with the ‘friend’ you only kept around for his HBO GO password.
2. Lollipop: Android’s newest software release is more than just a fun name. Promising more control and consistency across devices, we wouldn’t mind trying a taste of what they’ve got.
3. Bangs: Beyonce got a haircut. We’re gonna need a few drinks before we tell her how we really feel about it.
4. Royals: Kansas City is heading to the World Series for a chance to win their first title since 1985 (cue: Bowling For Soup). Paul Rudd was so excited that he invited every Royals fan to a kegger at his mom’s house. And suddenly everyone in the world was on team KC. (Shout out to the Giants who are also headed to the Series. Call us when one of your celeb fans throws a rager).
5. Friends: Netflix announced this week that in 2015 the entire series of Friends will be available to stream. That reminds us of The One Where You Didn’t Go Out To The Bar For 3 Months Because You Were Binge Watching 10 Seasons of Friends.