We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those of you who need more, here you go:
- Movember: As we say goodbye to October, we salute those men who are getting beard this November to raise money for prostate cancer. Put those razors in the trash and a beer in your hand in honor of these hairy-faced men.
- Halloween: Finally you can dress up as strange as you want and drink free of consequences or judgment. Let’s all enjoy our night of costumes and candy with a matching cocktail.
- World Series: The Red Sox have won, the trophy’s been raised, and the baseball season has come to an end. Be the MVP of your local bar and order a round for everyone in honor of the World Series Champs.
- Daylight Savings Time: Winter is coming. We officially turn back the clocks on Sunday and lose an hour of sleep. Daylight is becoming more and more precious, celebrate your last late sunset right with a cocktail in hand.
- Entourage: Despite Vince and Turtle holding out for more money, the hit HBO show will officially shoot its motion picture in January. Lets raise one to Aquaman and the boys from Queens and hope the movie lives up to all the hype.