We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those of you who need more, here you go:
- Halloween: Yeah, yeah we know it’s not until next week but in true DIA fashion we’re celebrating the holiday two weekends in a row. Drinks and costumes required.
- Kimye: Well Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are engaged. Oh, you don’t care? Neither do we. We’ll be drinking instead.
- Sports Overload: We’re at the halfway point in the NFL season, college football is at its prime, the World Series is in full swing, plus hockey and basketball are just starting. Need we say more? Cheers to sports.
- Most Hungover State: Kudos to the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., for taking the torch. Check back tomorrow to find out where your state fell on the hangover spectrum.
- 105 Yr Old Man: This year, a man from PA celebrated his 105th birthday, his 70th wedding anniversary and finally received his high school diploma. Congrats sir, we’re toasting to you this weekend.