We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Labor Day Weekend: The unofficial end to all things summer: the beach, white pants, summer fridays, and most importantly frozen drinks. Have one last hurrah over this long weekend.
2. Brangelina: FINALLY. The couple got hitched last weekend in France in complete secrecy. We raise our glasses to you, you beautiful, beautiful couple.
3. Thursdays: Starting this week, the NFL is kicking off the 2014-2015 football season with a Thursday night game. Hand me my beer.
4. Move-in: September 1st is on our doorstep. Whether you’re moving this weekend or not, have a drink for all those who fail to find parking, get a parking violation, or just crumble under the anxiety. May the odds be ever in your favor.
5. The King of Pop: Today we toast the music legend, Michael Jackson, on his birthday. He left us with music that will never end.