We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Hippies: Forty-five years ago, this weekend witnessed an event to go down in history: Woodstock. They called in an Aquarian Exposition of peace and music—sounds like they forgot to mention the booze. Celebrate your inner hippy with a few drinks this weekend.
2. Crowded home screens: Facebook has made yet another annoying change to its functionality and is making us download a separate app for messaging. Well too bad there’s a loophole. Cheers to being sneaky.
3. Cute things: Guardians of the Galaxy opened in theaters a couple of weeks ago, but this little guy stole the show. And now he stole our hearts. Rejoice in your newfound love with a some cocktails.
4. Being old: Tomorrow, we celebrate the queen of pop’s birthday as Madonna turns 56. Let’s just say better her than us, and grab a drink.
5. Football: The NFL preseason is in full swing. And we know that nothing gets us more excited for fall than throwing around the old pigskin and knocking back some beers. Ah, life is good.