We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Shark Week: It goes without saying that this will be the main event of our weekend. Keep an eye out for our drinking game, you won’t regret it.
2. Step Up: All In: The release of the latest Step Up movie marks the fifth addition to the series. Feeling old? Same. Toast the young Channing Tatum this weekend and make yourself a drink.
3. Couch Potatoes: Sunday is National Lazy Day, so throw your to-do list out the window, crack open a beer, and veg out because you can.
4. Buckets of Ice: If you haven’t been nominated yet, get ready because chances are that you’ll be dumping some ice water on your head this weekend. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is in full viral mode, so after you help spread awareness and donate to the cause, you’ll need a drink to warm up.
5. Beach Days: Your weekends of summer are numbered. Face the facts, grab some friends, pack your cooler, and find some sand.