We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those of you who need more, here you go:
- Presents: Christmas is over and we’ve all got a few brand new toys and gadgets that we can’t wait to use. These gifts aren’t going anywhere, it’s time to take a break and make some drinks.
- 2014: New Years is right around the corner. Start the celebration early and pop a bottle of bubbly.
- NFL: It’s the last week of the regular season and it’s going to be intense. With playoffs lingering, see who’s in, who’s out, and who breaks their fans’ hearts with a beer in hand.
- Extra Money: Your relatives have come through this year. There’s no “I’m saving money” excuse. Get out to a bar with your friends and spend a little of Grandma’s cash.
- New Movies: The Wolf of Wall Street, Anchorman 2, American Hustle all hit theaters recently. Wind down from the holidays by sneaking a beer or two into one of these movies.