We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Moon Landing: Sunday marks the anniversary of the first moon landing, cheers to Neil Armstrong and the crew for one of our favorite moments in history.
2. ESPYS: Drake took a shot at Macklemore during the ESPYS on Wednesday and it seems no one can get over it. We’re going to need a few shots ourselves.
3. The Purge Anarchy: Another 12 hours where crime is legal, but we’d rather be at the bar. The movie premieres in theatres tonight.
4. Six Californias: Talks of splitting up the state has stirred quite a bit of debate. Kick back with a beer because you’re going to be hearing about this for a while.
5. Fan Theory: Game of Thrones fans just might be on to something. Either way, we’re sure George R.R. Martin is probably kicking back with a brew somewhere thinking, “you know nothing.”