We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
- SUMMER: Yes we’ve been feeling the heat all along, but this Saturday marks the official beginning of the summer season. So celebrate this year’s summer solstice with something yummy (and preferably chilled) to sip on.
- U.S.A. vs. Portugal: These two impressive teams compete against each other in the World Cup on Sunday. What better way to cheer on our great nation’s soccer skills than with a cold beer in hand?
- Happy Birthday Prince William: With his new family in the spotlight and his adorable son as a paparazzi target, we’re sure William will be toasting to his 32nd birthday with a fair share of libations. Join in and raise a glass to our royal neighbor across the pond.
- Jersey Boys…the movie: As the notorious Broadway musical approaches it’s ninth year on the stage, Jersey Boys has been made into a feature film directed by the reputable Clint Eastwood. If you find yourself at the theater for its premiere this evening, don’t forget to experience the tunes with a classic cocktail, or really anything that will get you to dance and sing along.
- Cue the Fried Food: Treat yourself this Sunday, because National Onion Rings Day is upon us. After a weekend full of excitement (and probably a good amount of alcohol), we know that you’re probably pining for something that will please your taste buds. So get ready, it’s almost time to indulge in a fried feast.