We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
- World Cup Final: After a month of excitement, this year’s World Cup champions will finally be revealed on Sunday. Whether you’re rooting for Germany or Argentina, we hope you’ll be doing so accompanied by a drink or two.
- National Slurpee Day: Today’s the day to indulge in an icy treat. Pick up your favorite slushy flavor and feel like a kid again—or go to adult route and add some alcohol for a refreshing (and reminiscent) boozy beverage.
- Julius Caesar’s Birthday: Saturday marks the birth of the renowned Roman dictator. He may have been born in 100 BC, but Caesar definitely deserves a celebration. So raise a glass to the rise of the Roman Empire and toast with a classic Italian cocktail (i.e. bellini or martini).
- Tune into Showtime: There’s nothing like Sunday night television, and the programs Ray Donovan and Masters of Sex are no exception. As both debut their second seasons, wind down your night and watch with a bottle of wine—these are two premieres you don’t want to miss.
- Bastille Day-Prep: From French toast for breakfast to crepes for dessert, regardless of how you get your “French” on, prepare for Monday’s festivities by cracking open some champagne and getting ahead of the game. Santé!