We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
- Sweet 16: The NCAA tournament continues. This is the perfect excuse to day drink and cheer on the random teams that are still in it.
- MLB Opening Day: Baseball returns to center stage on Monday and we can’t wait for the fresh cut grass, the crack of the bat, and the ball park brews.
- Drink Prices: According to marketwatch.com cocktails are about to get even more expensive due to the rising cost of fresh ingredients. Get em “cheap” while you can.
- BBQ: A new study has revealed that marinating your grilled meats in beer may help reduce cancer risk. This is all the excuse we need mix drinking and food.
- Jack Daniels: The whiskey powerhouse won their battle to keep Tennessee whiskey law as is. Fine Jack, own the whole world.