One of our favorite parts of the 4th is going out to watch our city’s impressive firework display. However, we want to bring the fireworks a little closer this year…right into our mouths.
No, we’re not talking about eating explosives. We’re talking about firework-themed cocktails that will be sure to add some pizzazz to any Independence Day celebration.
Not only does this cocktail have the perfect amount of fizz, it’s also incredibly refreshing and can help you chill out in the summer heat.
- Muddle 4 blackberries, 4 slices of peeled ginger, and 1 tsp. raw sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and 1 1/2 oz. SKYY Infusions Grape Vodka.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Top with ginger ale, and garnish with blackberries.
Boozy Firecracker Milkshake
This boozy firecracker milkshake is a decadent dessert and amazing cocktail all rolled into one.
- In a large blender, blend 4 cups vanilla bean ice cream, 1 cup whipped cream, and 1/2 cup strawberry flavored vodka all together.
- Stir in 1 cup chopped strawberries with a wooden spoon.
- Dip the edges of two mason jars in water and then roll them in red and blue Pop Rocks.
- Pour the milkshake into the jars, top with additional whipped cream and more Pop Rocks.
This firework cocktail is for you culinary showoffs who want to impress people with your love of fresh and interesting ingredients.
- In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, add 2 1/2 barspoons of strawberry jam, 6 leaves of fresh mint, 1/4 inch round jalapeno slice, 1/4 oz. vanilla syrup, juice of 1/2 a lemon, 1 1/2 oz. light rum, and a splash of water.
- Shake until cold and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice until it’s about 3/4 full.
- Fill the remainder of the cocktail with 1/2 ginger ale and 1/2 Sprite.
Enjoy your 4th and keep the drinks flowing. Cheers to America.