We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing, that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Oktoberfest – Munich is tapping their first Oktoberfest beer barrel tomorrow at noon. That means the United States can officially start our varied celebrations – and breweries all over the country are doing just that. Find one in your state here.
2. Ladies Night – The ladies we know don’t need an excuse to get together and sip on (or chug) some drinks, but it doesn’t hurt to have one. Consider this your permission to gossip, laugh until your stomach hurts, and indulge.
3. Drink Like A Pirate… Weekend – September 19th was the tenth anniversary of Talk Like A Pirate Day, and we think it deserves a whole weekend. Drinking helps you talk like a pirate (it’s a fact) Arrrr!
4. Google Maps – Sometimes you don’t appreciate what you have until its gone. We were spoiled having Google Maps on our phone, and with iOS6 came the lowly Apple Maps. So lets have a drink to thank Google for its wonderful navigation capabilities.
5. First Day of Fall – Summer was fun, but the fall brings all sorts of new drink cravings. Apple Sangria, Pumpkin Beer, Hard Cider, the list goes on…