We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing, that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. 2012 Olympic Games - The 2012 Olympics officially kick off tonight. Break out your red, white and blue and cheer on team USA with patriotic and Olympic inspired concoctions.
2. National Scotch Day – Today is national scotch day and while having a national holiday for a foreign spirit confuses us, were not ones to complain. Cheers.
3. Next Frontier – On July 29, 1958 NASA was created and the age of space exploration began. We’re toasting to the next frontier.
4. Beer Festivals – Summertime beer festivals are still in full swing. Be sure to check out the closest one near you.
5. Tales of the Cocktail – The world’s premier cocktail festival is going on all weekend in New Orleans. Even if you can’t attend, raise a glass in honor of this international event dedicated to imbibing!