1. Rumfest – $20 for 3 hours of unlimited samples of rums, including new brands such as Captain Morgan Black and Bacardi Wolfberry, and cocktails made by some of the best mixologists from around the world. Did we mention live music? Lucky you if you’re headed down to Rumfest, Orlando 2012, we’re quite jealous.
2. Governor’s Ball Music Fest – We hope that if you’re not headed to Rumfest this weekend, you’re at least headed to The Governor’s Ball Music Festival on Randall’s Island, NYC. Good music, good food, good drink, what more could we ask for?
3. First Weekend of Summer – This weekend is the first official weekend of summer. Raise up your glass to sun, the beach, and everything else that’s great about the season we love.
4. Great American Backyard Campout – Saturday mark’s the National Wildlife Federation’s 8th Great American Backyard Campout. Gather some friends and some beers and join thousands of Americans who will be camping out under the stars to celebrate the great outdoors.
5. Euro 2012 Quarterfinals - Channel your inner hooligan this weekend with the knockout phase of the Euro 2012 tournament. Games to watch this weekend: Spain v. France on Saturday and England v. Italy on Sunday. Both games will be broadcast on ESPN.