We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing, that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. NHL Playoffs- It’s that time of year again. The NHL playoffs are in full swing. Best of luck to all the teams and cheers to the cup.
2. Earth Day- This Sunday is Earth Day. Do yourself and our planet a favor and celebrate with some environmental cocktails.
3. Red Sox vs. Yankees- The greatest rivalry in sports is taking place this afternoon at Fenway Park. Whether you’re a fan or not this is the perfect excuse to grab yourself a beer and toast to America’s favorite past time.
4. Wine Riot- 250 wines from around the world in 4 hours. The Wine Riot is hitting Boston this weekend so if you’re up for the challenge make sure to buy a ticket.
5. Tax Day- The most dreaded day of the year came and went this Tuesday and we couldn’t be happier. Cheers to big returns and a relaxing weekend.