1. Movember- It’s time to let the staches grow free this month in honor of men’s health awareness. Cheers to a good cause & giving the razors a rest.
2. Kim Kardashian- After only 72 days the party is over for Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. For the rest of us who saw it coming, enjoy a nice tall glass of “I told you so”.
3. Day light savings – Starting on Sunday at 2am everyone gets an extra hour of sleep (or playtime, depending on how you look at it). Here’s to avoiding Monday morning just a little bit longer.
4. 80,000 jobs added – October was a big month for the job market. The U.S added 80,000 jobs. We’re raising our glass to another 80,000 next month.
5. Bank Transfer Day- Saturday November 5th is officially “Bank Transfer Day”. It’s also being called, “Move Your Money Day”. We’re participating by moving our money straight into our bartenders hands. At least they don’t charge us silly fees.