We’re not the type of people who need a reason to drink. If we’re breathing that’s reason enough. But for those who need more, here you go:
1. Father’s Day: Nothing says, “I love you, Dad” more than knocking back a couple of cold ones with the old man.
2. GoT: After a fourth season of gut wrenching, plot-twisting television, Game of Thrones will come to a temporary end once again this Sunday night. You bet we’ll be drinking to that.
3. The US Open: The second of the Majors tournaments takes place this weekend. Make sure to grab a drink, turn on the tube, and watch rich men hit balls.
4. Friday the 13th: This Friday will mark the only unlucky day of 2014. So drink up folks, we hope you make it through. (It’ll be a full moon too. Yikes.)
5. GOAAALL: You guessed it; the World Cup starts this week in Brazil. Grab a bev and get ready to see some crazy European men run around for hours on end.